Sunday 8 December 2013

Love Me More Swatch

Hi! 

Do you all remember of how a meimeisignatures is selling Love Me More polish to raise funds for her niece's liver transplant surgery? Check that post out here! I have finally swatch them on! :D

As mentioned earlier, Love Me More is a pretty carnation pink with blue and pink micro shimmer! I really loved the pink! I thought it would come out as a hot pink color, turned out I was wrong. It is a bright pink, but it isn't as much as a hot pink like Sinful Colors Dare Devil (1104), as seen as below! 



Love Me More has a slightly pinkier tone! This makes it fabulous, as I didn't really like the Dare Devil that I had since I find that it was really too bright for me. 


Please pardon my really dry hands, I have been moisturizing like crazy however after so many years of not looking after my hands properly, I know it will take quite some time for my hands to be so smooth like others:(

This is 2 coats of Love Me More, with 1 coat of Glossy Glam.






Please show your support and purchase Love Me More polish from Meimeisignature's store. It cost SGD $13 and with each bottle purchased  SGD $5 will be donated to her niece parents to help them with their financial burden for the liver transplant surgery. Meimeisignature ships internationally, so for those who do not live in Singapore, you can still show your support too! 

This fund raising will commence from today, 16 November 2013 till 31 December 2013. This maybe extended until she gets enough funds raised. 

She has currently sold 24 bottles, as from what she has recently posted on Instagram. Let's continue to support her, shall we? :)

Let's give Teh Siao Yuan the funds she needs for her liver transplant surgery! All you kind polish ladies (& men) out there, do show your support and purchase this polish! 

For any other inquiries you can check out Meimeisigantures pages:


Alrernatively, you can kik her @meimeisignatures or email get at inquiry_meimei@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading! ^^

<3
C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment